THA seeks to help people buy their own home. It does this in several ways we describe below.
THA's Homeownership Education Program serves all residents of its public housing communities. The Homeownership Education Program teaches people about buying and owning a home, including the advantages and risks of doing so. It also tells them about the various programs that may help them do it if they are interested.
Other Agencies to Help You Buy a Home
Here are some other agencies in the area who may be able to help you buy a home:
- Washington State Housing Finance Commission
- Pierce County Housing Authority
- City of Tacoma Crime Free Housing
- Tacoma Community House
- Pierce County Down Payment Assistance Program
- Homeownership Center of Tacoma
- Tacoma-Pierce County Habitat for Humanity
- USDA Rural
For more information contact us at:
Tacoma Housing Authority
1724 East 44th Street, Tacoma