I live here.
I support my community.
I can make a difference.
Stay up-to-date with the latest voting information at Pierce County's Election webpage
You have a right to vote in Washington State if all the following are true about you:
- A citizen of the United States
- A legal resident of Washington State
- At least 18 years old by Election Day
- Not disqualified from voting due to a court order
- Not under Department of Corrections supervision for a Washington felony conviction
- Registered to vote